PointsBet Sportsbook has established itself as one of the best online sportsbooks in New Jersey. Online gambling is already a large market on its own in the United States, and PointsBet online betting is seeking to capitalize in the market.
Bonus, sign-up, free bets
This review will tell you how to stay current on all the PointsBet Sportsbook bonus offers and how to get the PointsBet Sportsbook promo code.
Betting on PointsBet Sportsbook: Promotions & picks
As you might already know, PointsBet Sportsbook offers a wide variety of promotions every month. In this review we are going to look at the standard PointsBet offers you might run into when you are already a loyal customer. Here’s an overview:
|PointsBet bonuses and current promos|
|Seasonal promotions||PointsBet has promotional offers targeted around the biggest sporting events of each season.|
|Rewards program||Users will earn rewards points for every wager they make.|
|Daily parlay and player booster odds||Users will receive a parlay or player booster odds daily. Users should check the website for the details of the promotion every day as they do change.|
|Refer a friend||Users will get $50 for every friend they refer that then creates an account and deposits an amount of $50 or larger.|
(T&Cs apply, 21+, NJ players only)
It’s no secret that most of the New Jersey online bookmakers reviews will always heavily focus on the promotions offered. Whether you are a new customer or a loyal one, please make sure you fully understand the promotions you can benefit from by continuing to play with PointBets Sportsbook.
If you want to engage in football betting or look into PointsBet horse racing promotions, those markets and their related promos will be very different from each other. Here’s an overview of what PointsBet offers right now:
- Seasonal promotions: PointsBet’s seasonal offers can vary from odds booster, cash-back, and much more. So, it is paramount to remember to look on the website to learn exactly what promotions are running at the moment.
- Rewards program: Each wager made gets the bettor PointsBet rewards points. By joining the program, you can get one (1) rewards point for every $5 fixed-odds bet, one (1) rewards point for every $1 parlay wager, and one (1) rewards point for each dollar won or lost while points betting. Find out more at Pointsbet.com
- Daily parlay & player odds booster: This daily promotion lives up to its name and can vary every day. The maximum wager that can be made to redeem this promotion is $100. Always look on the official website to confirm the related daily offer is up to date.
- Refer a Friend: When you refer a friend to the PointsBet online sportsbook, and your friend creates a new account and deposits $50 or more, you’ll get up to $50 in bonus money as a reward. Always make sure your referred friend makes the required deposit of $50 or more so that both parts can guarantee a bonus.
PointsBet online welcome bonus
When using one of the top-5 rated online sportsbooks, we recommend you always check if the operator offers a free sign-up bonus (no deposit needed) or any standard welcome offers.
Also, always double-check that you are not missing out on opportunities to claim any relevant PointsBet new customer offers by not entering the dedicated PointsBet bonus code when required in the registration form. To know more about PointsBet bonus code, keep reading our review.
The best online sportsbooks in New Jersey always have promotions like free bet offers and betting sign-up offers. Here’s what PointsBet has to offer to new customers:
|PointsBet welcome bonus and sign-up offers|
|First points betting bet||When you sign up, get your first points betting bet risk free, up to $500. For qualifying bets only.|
(T&Cs apply, 21+, NJ only)
|Sign up bonus||New customers get $50 just for signing up|
(T&Cs apply, 21+, NJ only)
|Exclusive sign up offer||When you create an account, get 2 risk free bets up to $1,000|
(T&Cs apply, 21+, NJ only)
The offers shown above are mainly exclusive for only new customers registering at PointsBet Sportsbook. Keep in mind that a few of these PointBet welcome offers might require a PointsBet bonus code, so it is important for you to keep an eye on the official website first by clicking the image below:
How to claim your PointsBet new customer offer?
New customer offers on some of the top online bookmakers are sometimes difficult to fully comprehend for those unfamiliar with the industry and the sportsbook itself, in this case PointsBet online betting. That’s why we recommend you to learn exactly what you will receive as a new customer when creating a new account at PointsBet Sportsbook.
- First points betting bet: A new customer’s first points betting bet will be risk-free up to $500. And, that means if a new customer makes their first points betting bet and it does not end in a win for them, they will get money back as Bonus Bets of up to $500. The amount a customer will receive back is decided by how much the customer wagered.
- Sign-up bonus: When signing up for a new account, you will receive $50 free bonus money just for creating a new PointsBet login. However, make sure to look up whether you will require a PointsBet bonus code to use this promotion. There are always terms and conditions on how you can use the bonus cash so that you are able to keep it. This is why you should look on the PointsBet sportsbook website to check what the terms and conditions are so that you place a qualifying bet to keep the bonus cash.
- Exclusive sign-up offer: When a new customer signs up and creates an account, they will get two risk-free bets that are up to $1,000 total. This means users who are eligible are able to receive two refunds on bets they have wagered. The first refund is for the PointsBetting bet if it loses. The other refund is for the first fixed-price bet if that bet loses.
New users are only able to use this promotion one time per customer. Each refund is up to $500. The refunds depend on the stake that was placed on the wager. They will be gifted to users as bonus bets. This is for fixed-time bets only in both of these categories.
Remember to always look on the PointsBet Sportsbook website to double-check what the promotions are as they may not remain the same in each sports season. The PointsBet online betting website will typically offer a type of new customer bonus that is comparable to the offers already discussed in this review. The website wants to constantly find new users.
PointsBet mobile: Betting on-the-go
When you want to use the website on-the-go for betting on football or other live betting, PointsBet offers a PointsBet app. The PointsBet betting app maintains the exact same features of the PointsBet Sportsbook website, only it is available on your device of choice as an app.
Just like when you use the PointsBet online betting website, if you want to wager using the PointsBet app, always keep in mind that by law bettors in New Jersey are required to be over 21 to legally play.
To download the PointsBet mobile app, follow these steps:
- Make sure you have either an iPhone or Android device. The app is solely offered on the two brands currently.
- Check that your device has the system requirements needed to download the app. You need to have the proper operating system as well as sufficient available memory.
- Locate the PointsBet app either in the App Store for Apple or in Google Play for Android. Double-check that this is the right app.
- Download the free app.
- Users need to make a PointsBet login
- Use the PointsBet Sportsbook website to make sure you are claiming any and all app-related bonus offers or promo codes that could be active. There are a few online bookmakers that have a bonus code or kinds of promotions when you download and install the app for the first time.
- Now that you have signed in with your account, you can use the app in the same way that one would use the desktop site.
A mobile version of an online sportsbook is able to keep users up to date with sports as well as the events users have placed wagers on. But, don’t worry if you do not use an iPhone or Android device. Users are able to peruse the website with their chosen mobile browser. PointsBet sets out to to have it be simple for users to browse the website on-the-go.
What are the sports available at PointsBet.com?
As you are excited to start using PointsBet Sportsbook offers and to start betting, we would like to give you an overview of what the site offers in terms of sports and markets. Once you claimed your welcome offer, make sure you create your PointsBet account and deposit the required amount.
PointsBet offers the following sports:
- Football (NFL and college football)
- Basketball (NBA and college basketball)
- Ice Hockey (NHL)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Soccer (MLS, Premier League, and more)
- MMA (UFC)
- Horse racing
- Aussie Rules
- Motor Racing
- Rugby Union
The site also presents a “Name a Bet” and “Entertainment” tab. All of the sports you’re looking for plus some of biggest horse racing events can be found there and on PointsBet main betting sections.
The Pointsbet live-betting option allows you to place bets on events that are currently taking place. Meaning, you do not have to miss out on the action if the game has already started. PointsBet odds and live odds are offered with each available bet so you can calculate your risks versus rewards for your wagers before losing any money.
Please remember to play responsibly (21+, NJ only).
PointsBet customer service options
PointsBet Sportsbook offers many features to make the site easy for customers new and old. The site offers the Revis Betting Academy, which teaches users various types of betting as well as how to use them. It also has a blog that is supposed to teach users more about sports betting and PointsBet online betting. The site has many picks and tips available to users.
Also, there is a Help section. This section offers a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ). In addition, when you cannot find the answer to your question, there are other options for help. The website allows users to email a trained agent for assistance.
In addition, there is a live-chat option offered. The live-chat option will connect users to an agent in a short amount of time. The customer service agent will try to find you an answer fast and thoroughly.
PointsBet Sportsbook payment options
So, you probably want to start using your account. This means you need to deposit money into it.
The options for payment listed on the app and site are: Visa, Mastercard, as well as online banking. Online banking options are a bank transfer, an ACH transfer, or an eCheck. The PointsBet prepaid card is another way to use money on your account. But, a user is required to load money onto the card if they want to use it.
Conclusion: PointsBet Sportsbook review
The PointsBet Sportsbook is a reliable website to use for online betting. PointsBet online betting is easy to understand and use. New users can access a variety of promotions offered such as the promo code POINTSNJ.